“Radical Healing” by Rudolph Ballentine. Second edition is recommended.
“Diet & Nutrition, a holistic approach” by Rudolph Ballentine
https://zachbushmd.com/ – wisdom segments, especially on microbiome
ION (Intelligence of Nature) – Restore – humates to help digestive system
Vandana Shiva – Indian environmentalist and activist
Info on Glyphosate test: https://hrilabs.org/test-yourself/
Session 1 Assignment
- Keep a food diary for four days in sequence. Time, amount, description. Bring it to the session for reference but you won’t need to share it.
Zach Bush MD video about the virome:
Session 3 Resources
- For air pollution: https://www.propublica.org/article/toxmap-poison-in-the-air
- For injection wells: https://www.propublica.org/article/injection-wells-the-poison-beneath-us Note this is a 2012 article…seems the # of wells has increased since then….only reference I could find for recent count is ~850,000 wells currently
- “Living Rainbow H20” by Mae-Wan Ho, published by World Scientific , New Jersey, London, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chennai ISBN-13 978-981-4390-89-7 (pbk) Quantum coherence of organisms; works because it’s all based on water. Water is almost infinitely flexible. “Water is the means, the medium, and the message of life.”
Disrupters and Reintegrators
Lists we brainstormed in class
|foods with glyphosate
|eating wild, locally fermented foods
|breathing soil while working in your organic garden
|walking barefoot, especially in the morning on the dew
|pesticides and chemicals in food
|eating unwashed veges from your organic garden
|eating unprocessed fruits and veges
|preservatives in food
|Fear that viruses can hurt or kill us
|Consider whether to get vaccines for viruses
|Isolation from other people (virus exchange and emotional impact)
|“Love your virome” bumper stickers
|Pharmaceutical industries leveraging fear
|Appreciate the contributions viruses have made to our evolution
|Learn about the virome
|Healthy exposure to others for micro doses to viruses
|Water – molecules arranged for a purpose, needs to exist in the delicate environment in which it evolved
|fragmentation of nature from transport of water from afar
|drink plenty of high-quality water with lower surface tension (or vege juices can move into tissues easier)
|we can be unintentionally uninformed when research information is removed from access
|read multiple people’s perspectives
|lack of time to find and sort out information
|learn about how much your tissues are hydrated (Zach Bush)
|limit exposure to EMFs
|test your drinking water (Environmental Working Group has some information)
|Synthetic medications (zenobiotic – never been part of nature) in the ground water
|breathe lower in the chest
|Indoor air pollution
|open windows (if outside air isn’t more polluted)
|Radon in area
|kapalabhati breathing (shining skull)
|Air fresheners, artificial fragrances (most chemicals not tested for toxicity)
|netipot sinus cleaning
|cell phones, cordless phones
|access to native EMFs – Schumann resonances
|learn about the disrupters
|Bryant Myers mat http://www.bryantmeyers.com/
|read John Ott book on full spectrum light
|if you need to be indoors a lot, get full-spectrum lights
|go outside when you can
Easy actions we plan to take for re-integration.
- Go outside
- More juicing for better hydration
- Taking 8-week Zack Bush bootcamp – working on water in cells.
- Some supplements can help decrease surface tension of the water. A little orange juice, pinch of salt. Squeeze lemon in hot water with a little honey and salt.
- Consuming any water that had already been processed by another plant or animal can get into the cell easier. Melons, cucumbers, lettuce, juice that hasn’t been condensed, milk. One teacher said that 80% intracellular to 20% extracellular is best.
- Fortune delight– fruit juices and tea to add to water
- Cell salts 6 x potency of Natrum Mur for hydration and Natrum Sulph to dry out excess fluids, such as edema
- Coconut water
- Moved to Earthaven – fresh water, clean air, outside time
- Breathing exercises
Swami Ravi’s Five Favorite Herbs
- Slippery elm – lozenges to coat throat for throat tickle
- Tulsi (Holy Basil) – easy to grow. Lots of spiritual significance in India. Fragrance resonates on many levels. Use fresh when possible.
- Turmeric – learn to incorporate it into your cooking. Toast the powders of 1 part turmeric, 2 parts cumin, 3 parts coriander and use as a seasoning for veges and dahl. Very good for digestion, especially beans, and easier to digest than just turmeric.
- Black pepper – increases absorption of other herbs and foods by 400%. Can roast in oil a bit for a different taste.
- Jiaogulan – a Chinese folk remedy. Called Southern Ginseng because it grows in the south of China. Immortality tea. Powerful and most gentle activator of ANPK (autophagy – ability of white cells to eat waste cells). Put one or two leaflets in morning tea – just do the things without rushing around. (Don’t use it if you want to just rest.) More kinds of ginocides than ginseng.