Work Trade Registration and Payment
Now that you've been accepted for a work-trade position, please register and make your payment to secure your space in Compassion Camp. (Remember, these work trade positions cover food, camping, admittance to camp and materials. They do NOT cover transportation or indoor lodging, which is available for an additional cost.)
Register for the position that you were accepted to:
- Dining (available onsite Thursday 3pm - Sunday 5pm)
- Youth Program Assistant (available onsite Thursday 3pm - Sunday 3:30pm)
- Photographer (available onsite Thursday 3pm - Sunday 3pm) Click here for details.
How to secure your space
Register: Please give yourself plenty of time to complete the form, because it cannot be saved until submitted.Register Today
Payment: Use the cart below to select your tuition and lodging options, then select "Add to Cart." After the page refreshes, select the "Checkout with PayPal" option and continue through the PayPal website.
We also accept checks or money orders payable to the following address and note the class for which you are registering in the memo field:
School of Integrated Living
11 Full Circle Trail
Black Mountain, NC 28711
If you cancel, you may:
- Transfer your registration to a friend (they would need to register online).
- Donate your place to someone who would not be able to participate without financial assistance (SOIL would handle this).
- Request a refund per our policy:
- 90% refund for cancellations prior to 30 days before the start of the program.
- 50% refund for cancellations prior to 10 days before the start of the program
If SOIL cancels this program for any reason whatsoever, you would receive a 100% refund.
Contact us at email@example.com with registration questions.