Compassion Camp Instructor Registration
Compassion Camp Instructors receive the following upon registration and receipt of their $40 registration fee:
- All 9 camp meals
- Camping (indoor lodging available for additional cost)
- Featured as a Compassion Camp instructor on the website (bio and headshot)
- Promotional exposure via Compassion Camp on website, in newsletters, & through social media
- One guaranteed class at Compassion Camp
- Opportunity to offer more classes via Open Space Technology
If you are attending with a youth, you may also register and pay for them here.
Infant and Toddlers ages 0-3: Free
Children ages 4-12: $100 (youth program available)
Teens ages 13-17: $100 (no program available)
How to secure your space as a Compassion Camp Instructor
Register: Be prepared with your bio and class description to submit in this form. Please give yourself plenty of time to complete the form, because it cannot be saved until submitted.Register
Payment: Use the cart below to select your tuition and lodging options, then select "Add to Cart." After the page refreshes, select the "Checkout with PayPal" option and continue through the PayPal website.
We also accept checks or money orders payable to the following address and note "CC Instructor" in the memo field:
School of Integrated Living
11 Full Circle Trail
Black Mountain, NC 28711
If you cancel, you may:
- Transfer your registration to a friend (they would need to register online).
- Donate your place to someone who would not be able to participate without financial assistance (SOIL would handle this).
- Request a refund per our policy:
- 90% refund for cancellations prior to 30 days before the start of the program.
- 50% refund for cancellations prior to 10 days before the start of the program
If SOIL cancels this program for any reason whatsoever, you would receive a 100% refund.
Contact us at email@example.com with registration questions.