In-Person Learning Opportunities
- Storytelling with Doug Elliott (May 28, 2021)
- Reaching Nature Connection Conference (May 28-30, 2021)
- Earthaven Ecovillage Experience Week (June 18-24, 2021)
- Compassion Camp (July 15-18, 2021)
- Consent, Courage, Compassion: Fertile Soil for Conscious Connecting (August 27-29, 2021)
- Earthaven Ecovillage Visitor Weekend (September 3-6, 2021)
- Deep Ecology & Yoga Retreat (September 16-19, 2021)
Online Learning Opportunities (NEW!)
What you have to look forward to in 2021, in addition to SOIL’s steadfast in-person programming…
Online workshops – ranging from one to seven sessions led by an instructor in real time. Upcoming workshops include:
- Finding Your Community Home with Diana Leafe Christian
- Compassionate Communication in Community with Steve Torma
- Place-Based Living: An overview of the regenerative systems that provide our homes, power, water, food, and medicine and People Care: An overview of the social, emotional, and relational aspects of village life with Lee Warren
Live virtual tours – an interactive journey through Earthaven Ecovillage with a community member as your guide. The tour includes a slideshow presentation followed by Q&A.
Integrated Living Podcasts – audio recordings hosted by Earthaven community members, featuring interviews about different aspects of integrated living and community. [FREE]
SOIL Compositions – essays, interviews, articles, and stories that introduce the wide range of philosophies, wisdom, and teachings that have influenced us. [FREE]
Keep an eye out for our upcoming newsletters and website updates to learn more and register!
COVID-19 Community Announcement
We are facing an unprecedented global health crisis, along with the growing presence of COVID-19 in our area. For the safety of all of our students, staff, facilitators, and Earthaven residents... SOIL is suspending our 2020 programming. We have rescheduled all programs for 2021.
Read more and see our collection of resources for dealing with the pandemic.
Check back in for future programs!
Experience Earthaven for Yourself!
Tours of Earthaven Ecovillage are also available on a monthly basis, a great way to dip your toe into this long-standing, intergenerational social experiment. Check out the Earthaven website for dates and registration instructions.