- Compassion Camp (July 16-19, 2020)
- Eco-Spirituality and the Climate Crisis (July 27-31, 2020)
- Deep Ecology & Yoga Retreat (September 3-6, 2020)
- Earthaven Ecovillage Visitor Weekend (September 4-7, 2020)
- Storytelling with Doug Elliott (October 2, 2020)
- Reaching Nature Connection Conference (October 2-4, 2020)
- Earthaven Ecovillage Experience Week (Cancelled)
- Consent, Courage, Compassion: Fertile Soil for Conscious Connecting (2021, Date TBD)
COVID-19 Community Announcement
We are facing an unprecedented global health crisis, along with the growing presence of COVID-19 in our area. For the safety of all of our students, staff, facilitators, and Earthaven residents... SOIL is suspending our 2020 programming through the end of June.
Please be assured that the SOIL team is still on-the-job, adapting our work to fit an ever-evolving situation, and pushing our mission forward for the benefit of all. If you have any questions or issues, please email email@example.com.
We also want to share that as we look across the rapidly changing landscape across this nation and world - our hearts go out with profound empathy for all those who have been impacted by COVID-19. Please remain steadfast in supporting your friends, family, and community the very best you can, and let us know anything we can do to help.
Check back in for future programs!
Experience Earthaven for Yourself!
Tours of Earthaven Ecovillage are also available on a monthly basis, a great way to dip your toe into this long-standing, intergenerational social experiment. Check out the Earthaven website for dates and registration instructions.